Accompanying phonics resources
Access phonics resources with ease, with no downloading of annoying zip files! Each of the daily online lesson plans links to a Google drive folder that contains all the downloadable resources you need for the whole week, without the need to pay for expensive physical resources.
The resources and materials allow children to practise and apply the core phonics they have been taught, both through practical games and through texts and written materials matched to each phonics stage.
The resources in the Google Drive are clearly named with thumbnails, to help save you time, and some of the resources can be reused week after week, so there’s no need to print every single resource each time.
- Flash cards and friezes/posters.
- Picture cards.
- Letter formation resources.
- Letter rhyme and mnemonics resources.
- Tricky word resources, including flash cards that show the tricky part of each word.
- Decodable word cards.
- Sound mats.
- Alternative phoneme resources.
- Alternative spelling resources.
- Phonics code chart.
- And much more!
For full access to our unique games and resources